So, where was I?
Oh, yes. Holiness. As in, how the heck do I attain holiness in my eating:
- when I’m at a conference for a week and have limited options available to me?
- when I don’t feel well and all that sounds appealing or soothing is something of a whole grain nature?
- when it’s that time of the month and the craving for all things sweet and carbohydratey is in full swing?
- when my head hurts for the fifth day in a row and all I can conceive of for dinner is a Hot And Nasty from Little Ceasars, again?
- when I’m tired of rules and regulations for eating, yet know no other way to make determinations as to what’s “set apart” and what’s not?
- when I don’t know what it looks like in a multitude of other areas of my life, either?
This whole “Our God is a consuming fire” thing can be so overwhelming…